{Wizard of Oz Wrap-Up + Other Stuff} - Babbling Abby

{Wizard of Oz Wrap-Up + Other Stuff}

1. Andi says:

That cake is AWESOME! The kids must have been ecstatic. Your mother is gifted.
    Love the unit! Makes me wish I didn't HAVE to stick to our pacing guides. hmmm….
    Prayers to you and your family on getting healthy!
    -Andi

2. Ms. Morgart says:

I just love what you did with the Wizard of Oz! So creative!! It's one of my favorites! (I just posted the kiddos from PS22 singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow-you have to check it out ๐Ÿ™‚
    Curls and a Smile

3. Okay all of this is great, but I especially love your rainbow cake! It is so cute. Your students are so blessed to have you!
    ~Kim
    Mrs. Saylorโ€™s Log

4. Pinks My Ink says:

First, I hope everyone is getting better in your neck of the woods. It is awful to watch our babies when they are sick!

Second, I love love love the cake. Your mom is the bomb!!!!

Third, I am loving your rainbow activities, they are superb.

Janine

5. Sarah says:

Well boo! I JUST bought your Wizard of Oz unit right before you put it on sale…

6. Congratulations being featured on TpT!

7. S. Parker says:

I am looking forward to using this unit during St. Patrick's day week. There is NO way I could make a cake like that. Any other suggestions? Love your blogs.
    Get better soon!

8. Kristina says:

I've been looking for a reason to make a rainbow cake! That is one big and amazing cake!

9. Rachelle says:

I'm hungry now! I want CAKE! I love your Emerald Green sweater and I <3 walmart {esp. in the AM}.
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

10. omnifox says:

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures from your classroom. The cake looks so amazing!!! I bet the kids loved it! I just bought your Wizard of Oz unit and I love it! It is so neat and worth the money. I hope you and your family feel better. Thank you again for the awesome ideas! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Kacie says:

You could totally be Glinda/Kristin Chenoweth!

Such a cute theme!

12. Ashley says:

You are such an inspirational teacher! I'll be student teaching next semester and I'm loving all of your ideas. Thank you so much. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Ohmyword! I might have to do this unit just to have an excuse to try and make that cake! You did give me an idea though to do it at the end of the year. By then I'm totally ready for some fun! Thanks for sharing!
    Shelly

14. Mrs. Saoud says:

I am inspired by your fabulous unit.

Wizard of Oz Homophones

15. Leslie Ann says:

How in the world did you get the wizard of oz clip art that's in the unit?? That's beyond adorable!

16. How cool is that cake?! What a cute unit!

17. Jamie says:

Cute, cute, cute! I know your kiddos had a ball ๐Ÿ™‚

18. I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Check it out at my blog http://www.bishopsblackboard.blogspot.com. I look forward to reading your blog! – Ms. Bishop

19. jnel502002 says:

I love your activities! I started the Mystery Box in my classroom. I couldn't find the box at my Target so I went to Michael's and purchased a pretty aqua photo box. Using my ThistleGirl designs and graphics to make the applications to go on the box.

Thank you!

20. holy yumm cake! I bet the kids went crazy!!! What a fun idea for a unit…i'll have to fit that in next year.
    Love your blog!