Groove-less and Going Batty!

1. Ginger Snaps says:

Love it! As usual. =) Just wanted to let you know that we are currently doing the Pop Rockin' Writing unit you made and my kids are loving it!!! I posted on my blog about it today! Don't worry, I gave you all the credit behind the genius idea and linked to your blog and TPT store! I heart you! =)

2. Andi says:

I know you've heard this before, but your charts are beautiful. You should illustrate a children's book!

3. Katie says:

Love your anchor charts! 🙂 Just curious…the bats on the tree map…where did you get them? They are adorable and I want to buy them! :o) Thanks so much!!

-Katie
    Keeping Up With Katie

4. Pam says:

Thank you so much for the freebies. I am starting a nocturnal animal unit soon and this will be great! I think you should illustrate a children's book too. 🙂

5. Holly says:

Cute, Cute, Cute!
    How's Daily 5 going? I hear ya, on the schedule changes. For some reason, I just can't firm mine up this year either. I keep saying to my kids "We'll be flexible and just say 'oh well'" when things change again (and again and again).

Come check out my blog if you get a chance! 🙂

6. Holly says:

Seriously? I just typed you the nicest comment and POOF gone. Well, love your stuff to pieces!

How is Daily 5 going? I'm doing it for the first time this year too…and there have been some bumps and bruises. Wondering if you stuck with it.

Oh, and firming up a schedule is driving me bonkers too. With our MEAP (State testing) going on in the upper grades…my schedule has change a million times because of the prep and testing schedule. OY.

Check out my blog if you get a chance!

7. Leslie Ann says:

These are just precious! You're so creative! I love when I log onto Blogger and you've posted something new! 🙂 🙂

8. FiestyFirsties says:

Thank you so much for your fabulously creative ideas! I love them! I have been using some of them in my classroom and other teachers have been noticing!! I give you allll the credit! =)

9. Those charts are super cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

10. I'm loving the bat tree map! We do the can, have, eats type of tree maps all the time, but I love how it's on the bat! Cute!
    Thank you!

11. Hadar says:

How did you do that template so well in paint?!?! I am SO bad with paint! Whenever I try to make anything it literally looks like a 5 year old made it…

12. Katie says:

HELP!!!

I have been searching the internet world high and low for the story of the "h" brothers ( chad, thad, shelton and whitney) I can not find the story anywhere. I could have swearn I got the story from you blog last year. I found my posters I had made but could not find the actually story. I have searched your blog as well. If you have the story would you mind sending it to me?? knmorgan@gmail.com. If you have no idea what I am talking about I am sorry to bug you. I am desperate.

13. Anonymous says:

What is the font on your KWL chart!! I am pretty sure I have it I just don't know the name!! HELP!

14. I understand the whole busy thing too. This year I feel even more busy then before. I think it might be challenge of a class this year. Any who…Love your bat stuff. I'm adding the free chart to my stuff.
    Thanks –
    Lauren

15. Erica Bohrer says:

Thanks so much for sharing! I love teaching the kids about bats. I reposted about your free downloads: http://ericabohrer.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-halloween-downloads.html

16. Abby, I fell in LOVE with your thinking maps! You have made them cuter than I ever thought possible! I got right to work creating them for my classroom…and I blogged about you in my post tonight…Thanks for the inspirations! :o)

Team Johnson

17. Rachelle says:

Abby! Where do you get your cute borders?

18. Cathy says:

Thank you. I am a 1/2 day K teacher and I made your bats thinking map today (right down to the cute dashed line border). It was my firt "can – have – are" map. We read the book Stellaluna Monday, reviewed it TUesday, then we read a non-fiction book Wednesday. Today I introduced your map and they LOVED it. I was so very, very impressed with how quickly they understood the map. I used post-it notes to put their ideas, so I only had to make 1 map. I todl both classes we'd compare their answers and then I write on the map. Thanks again!

19. Abby, I love your bat activities and ideas. Check out the Tally Dem Bones post on my blog. We've been tallying with bat bones and I have a Bat Bones poem that goes with it. I hope you can use it next year! =)

20. I love your site. Is there a link for the adorable diagram of an apple?

21. I love your site! Is there a link for the 'Diagram of an Apple'?

22. I love your site! Is there a link for the 'Diagram of an Apple'? Its wonderful!

23. Rhonda Moon says:

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful ideas. Your site rocks.