Spelling for All Seasons Part II is Here! - Babbling Abby

Spelling for All Seasons Part II is Here!

1. I will be following along as you partake on this next wonderful adventure . . . my heart is so happy for you and your family! Congrats 🙂

2. Andi says:

Happy Birthday!!!
    Your crafts are too cute!
    ~Andi

3. Miss T says:

What an exciting time in your life!

Congrats 🙂
    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

4. A. Monroe says:

Thanks for the spelling art projects. We used the Part 1 during the first semester and my school sweeties loved it.
    Good luck with your family's journey.

5. abqgreene says:

We adopted our oldest in 2006. I know the pressure of getting it all done. And you were still smiling on your birthday. I wish you the best and if you ever have questions/ frustrations about the process, please feel free to contact me. It can be very lonely of you don't have someone you know who has ben through it.
    abqgreene@gmail.com

6. Chrissy says:

We adopted twice…in 2007 & 2010, both boys! I will place your name on my waiting families & start praying. We have been so blessed by the experience and can't wait to see what God has in store for your family. And waiting is the hard part, but so worth it!

7. Lili Garcia says:

Oh Abby, this packet is wonderful!!!!!! I love it. Wishing you the best for the whole process, and a very Blessed New Year 🙂

8. Can I just say you look beautiful! Happy Birthday and congrats! 🙂

Kell
    mrshartmasfirsties.blogspot.com

9. Lisa Mattes says:

Oh, Abby, my smile was so big reading this! I am so very happy for you! Sending you strength and the warmest of wishes, sweet lady!

10. Aimee says:

You are ROCKING 30!! Gorgeous birthday pic!

11. Ms.M says:

Ok I can't say I was chomping at the bits for this but I was hoping it would come out. Thank you, you rock. I love part 1 and am looking forward to part 2. It is in my cart as we speak!
    Melissa
    Ms. M

12. Katie Knight says:

This is such an adventure! God bless you as you navigate through it.

13. Karyn says:

Happy Belated Birthday! So happy for you on your adoption adventure!

14. Congratulations! I was adopted by two fantastic parents in 1968! My Mom is 85 and lives next door! I am her primary caretaker as she has Alzheimer's now. She is a fantastic Mom and we'll get through this together! I always tell her she didn't grow me in her belly BUT she did grow me in her HEART!
    I would love to invite you to my New Year Linky Party at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2012/12/2013-new-year-linky-party.html. You can link up your long awaited project and join lots of other great teacher authors and teacher bloggers. The party has just started!

15. This looks great! Thanks so much!