Holiday Home Tour

1. Oh my goodness, you home is GORGEOUS!!! I should be cleaning mine but instead I saw you posted pictures and just had to look! You have such a talent!! I also think you should sale hand painted signs. I would buy one. Today. I have a BIG wall that needs some love! 🙂 Super job, Abby!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Amanda

2. Absolutely amazing my friend! Puts my house to shame for SURE! 😉

3. MeggyMac says:

Oh girl- your house looks beautiful!!! You know where I live, come pretty my house 😉

4. Hi Abby,

You have a really lovely home. 🙂 Faith and Becks will grow up with such wonderful memories of Christmas time. I'm very jealous of all the space you have – my little house by the beach only has enough room for a tiny tree and a few decorations but I'm saving this post as inspiration if I ever move somewhere bigger.

Merry Christmas!
    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

5. In love with that wooden sled on your console table! I am with Amanda, I am totally in line for one of your hand painted sign! Consider this post officially pinned to my Christmas board! I have to keep it in mind for next year!

Merry Christmas!

Lindsey
    Chalkboard Charm

6. Renie says:

I envy your home! And I love your design style. I second the idea for selling the hand painted signs — every thought of opening up an etsy shop? I was also curious how you hide the wires of your TV above the fireplace. When we move into our bigger place I want to try something similar, but I also hate the look of exposed wires. But yours looks awesome!

7. Courtney B says:

Your house is beautiful. I love all your Christmas goodies and the ways that you've displayed them. Thanks for showing off your home!

8. Ok your coming over to decorate!

9. Deedee Wills says:

Do you do house calls? Beautiful! Beautiful! B-EAU-TI-FUL!

10. Are you for hire!? Loos AMAZING! <3

11. Julie says:

After you stop by Michelle and Deedee's house…come to mine!! I love it, Abby, SO much!! Beautiful!

12. Jeanne says:

Absolutely beautiful! I love.it.all!
    And you should open an Etsy show (in your spare time?)

13. Jeanne says:

Absolutely beautiful! I love.it.all!
    You should sell your signs!

14. Good gracious, I am obsessed with your theme and decor. Can you come decorate my house please?! 🙂

We are currently are in the process of building a new home and I designed it to get rid of our formal dining room. We NEVER use ours now so I know exactly what you mean.

Seriously though, I long for your decor! 🙂 Merry Christmas!!!!

15. P!nky says:

It looks amazing, lady!

16. Katie King says:

Stunning Abby! It's SO you!

17. Renae says:

You have such a beautiful home and your Christmas decor is so nicely done.

18. damickey says:

I love all of your Christmas decor! I am stopping over from Kelly's Korner. If you get a chance, come on over. I'm #36!

19. Kara says:

Love everything about this! Your home is just beautiful.

20. So I went out and bought the Christmas tree garland after seeing it on your blog. Mine says 6 ft on the box, but it isn't even as tall as me and I'm a little over 5ft. Is your's really 6 ft?? Mine doesn't even come close to fitting on my mantle. 🙁

21. Natasha says:

I love your yarn ball garlands. They are so cute, especially the one with the stars as well.

22. Sarah-Jane says:

Hi Abby! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family home with us….Your taste in decor is very similar to mine x. Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas. Best wishes Sarah-Jane

23. Nahalliewood says:

oh my goodness, gorgeous! Where do you buy your rugs from? They are EXACTLY what I am currently looking for!