Wizard of Oz Unit – Day 2 + Cloud People

1. Michelle says:

So cute Abby! Love it. Makes me want to totally scrap one our units and go to OZ! Love your clouds too. Cuteness x 100!! I'm all about when cute meets curriculum. I hope Becks is better soon. Mine just had to have tubes and adenoids out. Darn preschool germs! Hope it passes quickly.
    Michelle
    fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com

2. Mrs. Saoud says:

I am clicking my ruby reds in hopes to be transported into your class for a lesson. Magical!!

Cheryl from Mrs Saouds Class

3. Kristina says:

love those little clouds! hope your little one is feeling better soon!

4. Gladys says:

Adorable! I'm thinking of going with your cute Oz unit
    ..hmm..maybe during ESL? I hope your little one feels better soon…I know how hard it is to have them sick…poor sweetie pie! Warm hugs are being sent your way!

-Gladys

5. Love your cute clouds!!! I will have to use this for next year! Thanks for sharing and I hope your little one feels better soon!!!

Mireya
    yayaagu@aol.com

6. omnifox says:

I love this unit!! One day when I am a teacher I plan on using this. It looks lik so much fun! My daughter asked me if she could go to your class for school. (She is four) 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing this!!! Hope your baby feels better.

Jennifer

7. Amanda says:

Abby! I love how you made your graph so OZ-tastic! SO CUTE! Haha! You can pretty much expect my daily nods of approval for the duration of this unit. Just a friendly fyi.

8. Team Carroll says:

My sweet friend…LOVE it all!!! Sad to hear sweet Becks is under the weather 🙁 SPeaking of weather, I'm LOVIN' those cloud people! Definitely "stealing" that for next year!!! LOVE!!

9. Amber says:

You are so creative!!! Thank you for sharing. 🙂

10. Rachelle says:

I keep thinking to myself…

Self…how can I fit this in? Should I knock out my time unit or my money unit to do the Wizard of Oz….hahah, but really!!!1 I want to fit it in this year!!!! I <3 it!

11. Jenn Bates says:

Adorable! And those cloud people are the cutest! I hope Becks is feeling better soon! Poor baby. Sick kids are the worst!
    Jenn

12. Stephanie says:

I think that you have STYLE!!! So I'm giving you the Stylish Award!!

13. Randi says:

I think your stuff is super cute! I have learned so much from your blog! I just started my own…a visit would be lovely 🙂

14. Randi says:

I have learned so much from your blog! Everything you do is super cute! I just started my own blog…a visit would be lovely 🙂

15. […] There are many types of clouds, but four main clouds we focused on. Making learning fun at my non-school summer school is priority #1 and I think we nailed this one with this awesome pinterest project. Found the project on a teaching blog called The Inspired Apple. […]