Valentine's Day Owl Craft - Babbling Abby

Valentine’s Day Owl Craft

1. Love that fabric owl!!! So unique!!

The valentine paper owl is pretty cute too!

Thanks for the idea, Abby!

Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

2. I love that Sweetheart Snatcher activity! Makes me wish I had a classroom! The Valentine's card turned out adorable!

Amy
    Eclectic Educating

3. Amy J says:

How stinkin' cute is that owl (both of them!. Thanks for the idea! I just did your snowy day inference project and the kids LOVED it. I think sweetheart snatcher needs to be snatched up next. Thanks for being fabulous, Abby!

Amy
    What Happens in First Grade

4. Mrs Cupcake says:

The owl project is adorable! 🙂
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

5. Sooo cute. Love both of the owls. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

6. Rachel Lamb says:

we so enjoyed making the mustache pictures last year! I snatching up the sweetheart snatcher. Thanks for the sale!
    Rachel

7. Mrs. Lynes says:

The owls are so cute!!!

8. Andrea M. says:

That Valentine owl is an awesome idea! I see lots of paper hearts in my future this week!

Andrea M.
    I Heart Kindergarten

9. Ashley says:

Abby you just make my heart SMILE!!! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful and creative teachers in my blogging life. My kids loved your Candy Corn Bandit and I know they will love this too. Happy Valentines Day!!!

10. Kristen says:

those owls are so sweet! I've always loved your Sweetheart Snatcher unit…I wish I could use it in grade 5!!!

11. A. Monroe says:

The owl hanging and the inspired project are really cute. I'm hosting a little Valentine's Day get together for some of my 5 year old daughter's friends. I wasn't sure what craft they would make, now I think I have it.
    Thanks so much

schoolisahappyplace.blogspot.com

12. You always have the best ideas! I just grabbed *the sweetheart snatcher* and I can't wait to try it. My little ones are going to love this! Thank you!!

13. Your – Beck's – owl project turned about absolutely adorable! Super sweet.
    ❤DragonfliesinFirst ❤

14. Anonymous says:

Oh no…I missed it! I thought they were on sale today too:[

15. Mrs. G says:

I purchased you "Sweetheart Snatcher" last year and my kiddos LOVED it! It is in my plans for Thursday! I can't wait!!!!!

16. I gave you a little shout-out today! Check it out!

Karen Rowland
    Adventures With Firsties

karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

Have a great week!

17. Karlie says:

I LOVE the craft and the original inspiration!! I'm pinning this to my OWL board on Pinterest:-D

We are ALL Special!

18. What a fabulous OWL! Thanks so much for the DarlyBird reference! Have a very Happy Valentine's Day with all your sweeties!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe
    Join my 100 Follower Ultimate Giveaway: Skype Author Visit!

19. I love the little heart owl idea!!!!!! Super cute I know what I'm doing with my children for their Daddy for Valentine's Day. Thank you for the idea!

20. I bragged about you on my post today! 🙂
    You are just so dang inspiring!

🙂
    Kelly

21. The owl is really cool and I love the owl valentines as well. Have a happy Valentine's day!

The REAL Teachers of Orange County

22. Michaela says:

I love all things OWL!! So creative to take your original Owl and make it into a craft. 🙂 Hope your Valentine's Day is a HOOT! 🙂

23. mkoedding says:

I used your Sweetheart Snatcher activity in my classroom today and OMG!!! This was the most fun we have EVER had. I got the principal and our PE teacher along with several other staff members in on it. They all took turns eating sweethearts in front of the kids so they kept guessing who it might be!!! I just have to say Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart for making VAlentines Day so much fun this year. Can't wait to try out the Candy Corn Bandit next October:)

24. Diana says:

Thank you for the adorable Moustache idea! My class made them on Thursday and they were a big hit!