Kindergarten Intervention

1. Diva Small

December 30th, 2016 at 1:35 am

Awesome resource! I have a couple of kiddos who are still struggling with letter recognition and letter sounds so this would be right up their alley! Where did you get the apple shaped glass gems? They are adorable!

2. Abby

December 30th, 2016 at 8:54 am

They’re actually plastic and I think I found them as a floral filler at Michaels…maybe?! I’ve had them for a few years!

3. Ashley W

December 30th, 2016 at 7:35 am

This pack looks amazing. I have a lot of students that are struggling with learning their letters and I think this can help them. I do have one question. Do you keep the different mats in one binder or separate binders?

4. Abby

December 30th, 2016 at 8:52 am

I kept all of the mats in alphabetic order in a HUGE binder! It was a little tedious to do all at once, but it meant everything was printed and ready to go for current and future students! I realize it is a lot of printing, so you could always start with the letters you need now, and then print off the rest a little at a time throughout the rest of the school year. (PS. This is a great parent volunteer task!)

5. Katie

December 30th, 2016 at 2:08 pm

I love this resource. I just printed it out and put it into duotangs for the students in the small group I was working with. I’ve used this resource in both k and 1 and with students who are ELL. It’s simple and easy to use. Highly, highly recommend!

6. Abby

January 3rd, 2017 at 9:20 am

Thanks so much, Katie! Your comment just made my day! 🙂

7. Renee Carbone

January 3rd, 2017 at 5:17 am

Hi Abby,

I love this activity for kiddos struggling with letter recognition & ID, especially with a large group of ELL kids this year! I am having trouble accessing the resources, however. Whenever I click on the image or the words “click HERE”, all I get is a blank page. Is there another way to receive them. Thanks so much!

~Renee

8. Abby

January 3rd, 2017 at 9:19 am

Hi, Renee! I’m so glad you’re interested in the RTI pack! The links work for me, so I’m not sure what’s up!

Click HERE or you can copy this link into your browser: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-RTI-Letter-Recognition-Identification-Intervention-Curriculum-328938

Happy New Year!

9. Tracy

January 15th, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Do you have this for first grade?

10. Abby

January 16th, 2017 at 8:48 am

Hi, Tracy! I sure do! Click HERE for First Grade RTI!

11. Highlight-a-Letter Activities - The Inspired Apple

September 12th, 2018 at 2:35 pm

[…] in more activities that support learning the letters and sounds of the alphabet, check out THIS POST. It includes a resource that has been a game changer in thousands of classroom across the […]

12. Phonics + Phonemic Awareness Toolkit - The Inspired Apple

October 10th, 2018 at 4:24 pm

[…] This one is helpful for supporting letter identification… ((CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE)) […]