Grab this FREE number sense toolkit that includes a five frame, a ten frame, number cards 0-20, and a set of ten frame cards 0-10. Simply stash them in a gallon sized baggie, clear plastic sleeve, or dry erase pocket for simple storage and organization. They're perfect for small or whole group math activities in kindergarten, first grade, and second grade classrooms!

Free Number Sense Toolkit for the Primary Classroom

1. Julie says:

I tried to download the number sense toolkit, but the link is not working. Could you please email me the toolkit?

2. Jennifer says:

Hi, I am interested in seeing your number sense toolkit, but when I click on the links, nothing pops up. I’d love to be able to access the link.

Thanks!

3. patty fishbaugh says:

Not downlaoding properly or at all. Would love a copy of freebie tool box for number sense. Please email to me.

4. vivian says:

I am also having the same problem. Nothing is happening when I click on the graphic below or the here button. I would really like to start using it in class. Please email to me.

5. vivian m. flores says:

Not happening for me as well. please email number sense toolkit

6. Marti Anderson says:

My guess is that those who are having difficulties getting to the Teachers Pay Teachers download link are subscribed to the Bloglovin’ email list. When we click on a blog entry that interests us, that entry is part of a frame format, and The Inspired Apple or whichever blog is our target is secondary to frame.bloglovin.com. Copying and pasting the desired link into the browser *does* work, as does typing in the individual blog address and going forward from there. Hope this helps!

7. Charly says:

Thankyou! This will be used in one of my maths rotations next week πŸ™‚

8. Carrie says:

Hi Abby! Thank you for this wonderful toolkit! I especially love the size of the ten-frame cards. They will be super helpful!
    Have an awesome day!
    Carrie

9. […] out the video below to learn some fun and easy number sense activities to use in your preschool, kindergarten, or first grade […]

10. […] you have students struggling with number sense, this comprehensive math intervention curriculum can be a great addition to your RTI or small group […]