The Epic Adventures of Huggie and Stick activities can be used in your classroom or at home. A video lesson taught be a K-5 certified teacher is included, along with free printable activities. It’s perfect for distance learning instruction. It’s helpful for parents as teachers, too! #parentsasteachers #freeprintables #drewdaywalt #videolesson #ELA #pointofview #distancelearning #preschool #kindergarten #firstgrade #secondgrade #babblingabby babblingabby.net

The Epic Adventures of Huggie and Stick Activities

1. Missy Birkemeier says:

Thank you SO much for all of your amazing lessons! They have been so helpful to send to families during distance learning! Is there a link that I can share with families for the video that goes with the directed drawing of Huggie? I watched your awesome video, but couldn’t find a link to share. Thanks so much!!

• Abby says:

Hey! I’m going to get it transferred over to youtube, so I can provide you with a link! I’ll try to get it up there this afternoon!

2. Laurie Lambie says:

This is a fantastic lesson for point of view. So I’m making sure we have permission to share this entire video as a lesson for our 2nd grade class? Is there a video of you just reading the book? I don’t have that book at home and I love the way you read it. Thanks so much!!!

• Abby says:

Hey, Laurie! Yes, you have permission to share! You can use the YouTube link to share with your class, and tell them what time to stop at if you don’t want the end of the lesson 🙂

3. Maria says:

HI ABBY!!
    I have been trying to download Huggie & Stick well, subscribing to you wonderful ideas, but for some reason I am not getting the emails? Any chance you could help, I am super excited to do this read aloud and just got the book today. The screen keeps turning gray???

• Abby says:

Hey! Do you happen to have a pop-up blocker by chance? It’s so hard to trouble shoot email difficulties! You could also try another email address to see if that works, or an alternate browser! Keep me posted!

4. Donna Simon says:

This is amazing, thank you for sharing your enthusiasm and wonderful ideas.