This post shares a Potato Pants lesson plan to use with the book by Laurie Keller. It includes free printables for teaching lesson and summarizing. Additionally, there is a video lesson included where Abby reads the book aloud to students and interacts with them virtually. #kindergarten #preschool #first grade #second grade #homeschool #freeprintables #freeprintables #babblingabby babblingabby.net

Potato Pants Lesson Plan

1. Adeline says:

Hey girl! Thanks for posting this. When I click “download lesson guiding questions” for teaching the story’s lesson, the link opens the summarizing document.

2. Anna-Claire May says:

Hey! In the midst of distance learning, I’m learning to conduct some lessons by video… I love how you use lots of visuals in the videos, but how do you get the video to not be mirrored so students can read the items?

• Abby says:

Hey! I filmed this one on Facebook, so I’m assuming it has something to do with that! When I do my YouTube videos, I film using the rear camera. I hope that helps!

3. Jen Clarici says:

Thank you so much! I’m running out of ideas for my distance learning!

4. Kathy King says:

This is a fantastic lesson! I’d love to share it with my first graders via Canvas. Our school doesn’t allow students to acess facebook . Would it be possibIe to have them via GoggleDrive?

5. Shannon Kearney says:

OMG! This is Amazing! I just did this read aloud on SeeSaw for my class. Now I can follow up with this amazing lesson activities.

6. Joanne says:

This is so wonderful. This is my first week at online learning. What are you using for recording your videos?