Welcome to the new Babbling Abby site! I’m so glad you’re here! There are many new and improved features that will make the site easy to navigate and engage with. I’m so excited to share it with you!
Believe it or not, I started writing the Babbling Abby blog back in 2008 when I was pregnant with my oldest son. The name Babbling Abby simply came from my love of talking. Never did I imagine back then that it would grow into a fully functional website with resources, advice, ideas, and an online shop for K-1 teachers. It has more than exceeded my wildest dreams.
All about the new Babbling Abby Site
There are many key features that I want you to check out as you browse the site, including…
- The header (the most top part of the site) links to important features on the site, including the blog, both my TpT site and shop site, as well as a contact form in the even that you’d like to connect with me via email.
- The navigation icons (omg, how cute are they?!) give you easy access to the top searched categories on the site.
- The blog is SO much more user friendly. You can now easily view the latest posts and choose what interests you.
- The shop includes so many great features that help you search for exactly what resource you need!
- New and improved search for finding a post or resource to help you teach a concept. You can find this on every page in the top right corner or bottom right corner.
- Free resources are still found on nearly every page and embedded into many posts! Please take advantage of these. They’re made to share with YOU!
Some of my favorite posts
If you have a few minutes, be sure to check out some of my favorite posts linked below!
I just want to give a GLOWING recommendation for Ashley Hughes Design. (Funny story – Ashley and I actually went to UK together and were partners for our Music for Elementary Educators course! We made a superb Halloween song up to the tune of Frere a Jacques!)
Working with Ashley was an absolute dream. She is a talented creator, who was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality. My site is not only aesthetically gorgeous, tailored beautifully to the K-1 educator, but also functional, organized, and easy to navigate. The process was seamless and her communication is impeccable. She was very easy to work with, providing suggestions and guidance along the way to make sure that my site represented me and my ideals, but also simple for users to engage with. I highly recommend Ashley for all your site design needs!
I am so fortunate to have a best friend who is an incredibly talented photographer. She is the best wedding photographer in the Cincinnati and Norther Kentucky area, and she also does brand photography, too! Her work is stunning. Visit Amanda Donaho Photography to learn more!
Thanks so much for taking the time to view the new Babbling Abby site. I hope you enjoy my virtual home away from home as much as I do!